Congrats to the happy couple! :)
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Live Proposal
I personally wouldn't want a proposal surrounded by 60+ people and then spread all over the internet but this video is definitely making me rethink that. Isaac's proposal is so sweet and I was in tears by the end of it. When the crowd moves away so that he can make his debut I lost it and became a sobbing mess.
Congrats to the happy couple! :)
Congrats to the happy couple! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They had the actual couple on the Today show yesterday. They were so sweet. I laughed and cried when I watched this video!
ReplyDeleteOu! I must find that video! Thanks for the heads up.
DeleteHi Mikayla! My proposal doesn't have as many views, but if you like flash mob proposals then you may enjoy what my fiance did for me in February :)
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/WtwcN27tGwI
Hi Jenny Lynn,
DeleteI will definitely check that out later tonight! :)