Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shoes!


Hi Guys!
Sorry I haven’t made a post in a few days but I was busy enjoying the sunshine this weekend. I couldn’t believe how sunny and hot it was! I feel like summer is finally here! :) Today for work I put on a pretty summer dress and some cute sandals which made me want to do a post on bridal flats. Maybe it’s just my group of friends but I feel like so many people are dating people their same height right now. I know since I've been dating my boyfriend I have lowered my heel height (not that it's a bad thing!) but it definitely makes for a little bit of a challenge to find pretty and dressy flats. Here are a couple of options for a summer wedding whether or not you're the bride or a wedding guest.

Here is a super cute pair from Aldo called TrueLove (how fitting!) and are only $45.00! 

 These next 4 pairs are from Spring Shoes. I appreciate a good bargain on shoes as the next girl so this pair called Marshell is only $29.98.
 Esparaza comes in 7 different colours and at $30.00 is quite the steal! I know a couple of girls who wore sparkly flats for their big day and they looked great! The perfect amount of glitz and glam on a very special day :)
 If you don't already know I am a sucker for lace so it isn't a surprise that I fell in love with these instantly! I think Troxler  would be perfect for a very casual wedding.
 As well as having a love for lace I also love bows. I also love that these Fodor are also jelly which would be super comfortable and give you the ability to dance all night long without killing your feet.
The McBroom from Aldo may just be my favourite shoes so far! <3

And last but certainly not least, the Micheals just look perfectly summer to me. I think these would look lovely peaking out of a long white dress :)


What do you guys think? I think I may have to pick up a couple of pairs just for myself. :) A girl can never have too many shoes. I'm going to end this post with one of my favourite quotes about shoes found on Pinterest. Have a great day! xo

1 comment:

  1. I own a pair similar to the sparkly flats and I love them. They are crazy comfy and I have received a lot of compliments on them :) Great selection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)