Thursday, May 17, 2012

A little bit of everything!

Good Morning!
I took the day off yesterday and spent the day in Toronto. :) It was great and much needed! I went to Penelope Restaurant for some delicious Greek food. I had the Spanakotiropita dish which was spinach, feta and herbs wrapped in filo pastry served with vegetables, roast potatoes and rice. Yum!! After lunch I went to see 5 Year Engagement which was decent. It was funny but nothing super special. I regret my decision to see that over Dark Shadows. Dinner was at Copacabana, a Brazilian steak house. I have been slowly going vegetarian and this restaurant did not help! They serve the meat on spits right at your table as well as having a bread station and anti pesto bar. Some of my favourites from the night were the Morrocan chicken, garlic steak, top sirloin, the cinnamon and sugar fried bananas and the grilled pineapple! I highly recommend this place! After dinner I went to see a comedy show at Yuk Yuk's which certainly didn't disappoint either. It was a wonderful day with a wonderful person :)

Now that I'm back home and the long weekend is approaching I need to get to business. I am always trying to be more organized in my apartment. I have tried a couple of different ways since I moved in 2 years ago but nothing seems to fit with my lifestyle. I've decided that there is no more excuses and by the end of summer my house will be perfectly organized! I get so flustered when my space is a mess and with a small apartment the mess happens so easily. I am officially starting 'Project Organize House' with the help of this beauty of a blog: http://www.modernparentsmessykids.com/p/simplify-your-life.html. I will keep you updated as I go along. Wish me luck!

And last but not least, some pictures that make my heart smile:


Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)