While doing some reading today on one of my favourite websites Wedding Bells I came across a little quiz that I thought might be fun! http://www.weddingbells.ca/quiz/16/13/
Apparently my perfect theme is destination! I was all over the map with my answers so I'm not surprised but that doesn't suit me at all! I'd love to plan a island wedding though! Any takers?!
My response from Wedding Bells:Your ideal theme is destination! Whether you’ve booked your plane tickets or just a venue close to home, this theme is the one for you. You’re a spur of the moment kind of girl and nothing says spontaneous like a destination wedding. If you’re lucky enough to be eloping to an exotic island, don’t bother bringing flowers for your bouquet—pick them fresh from your resort. Island locales usually have a wide range of interesting flowers you could never pick up at home. If your ceremony isn’t down south, bring the island to you. Consider having a sand ceremony or including seashells in your decor.
How fabulous is this wedding from the Ritz Carleton in Amelia Island?
Find link here
Find link here

oh man, I wish I had known you back in 2010. we got married in Cozumel ... I could have used {a lot of} help!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Your wedding looked fabulous so I think you did just fine! :) Maybe one day I can expand to destination weddings!
ReplyDelete