Friday, May 4, 2012


Happy Friday!
I’m hoping to be able to play around on my blog today and get some sort of link up for my Pinterest account. I hope everyone reading this knows about the wonderful and extremely addicting world of Pinterest. For those of you who don’t know Pinterest is a virtual pin board where you gather and post images (hence the virtual pinboard) of hobbies, fashion, wedding ideas, recipes, fitness regimes, home decorating tips and pretty much anything that you can think of. You can either upload and ‘pin’ your own image or ‘re-pin’ someone else’s image to your board. It doesn’t sound as amazing as it actually is. I definitely suggest that you check out Pinterest as soon as you can.

Speaking of wedding ideas and Pinterest – this is an amazing way to help your wedding come together! The great thing about Pinterest is that you can get a good sense of what your wedding style is without even trying by just taking a look at your pins. Pinterest has thousands of great money saving DIY tips, unique ideas to make your wedding special, colour combination ideas, dress ideas and too many more wonderful ideas to mention on this blog.

Here are some ideas I've found on Pinterest:
How pretty is this petal curtain from http://www.eehkay.com/diy-projects? I think this would look amazing at the entrance way into a venue or I could see it in an outdoor ceremony. 

How sweet is this picture from http://joesimonproductions.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2010-08-24T09:01:00-05:00&max-results=10? I think it's the perfect amount of mushiness and happiness. I love seeing how happy couples are on the day of their wedding! 

I love lace details on dresses! I can't find out who makes this dress but the photo was taken by Andria Lindquist and it was originally posted at http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/photo/319790.

I'd love to hear some of the things you guys have found on Pinterest!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)