Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Celebrity Wedding of the Day

I hope you guys got a chance to check out one of my first posts about my all time favourite celebrity wedding, Jessica Simpson to Nick Lachey. If not check it out here. What do you guys think of Jessica Simpson's wedding? Lovely, right? When I think of romantic weddings I also think of  (warning - don't judge me for this) Bella Swan and Edward Cullen's wedding in Breaking Dawn Part 1. Yes, I saw the movie and enjoyed loved it. I wish I could say it was only for the wedding but the Twilight series is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm sure most of you have seen pictures from this amazingly beautiful wedding but just in case here is a quick recap.

The ceremony:


All the flowers are white which makes it so easy to mix and match different flowers for an effortless look! I love the way the flowers, the wooden benches and the forest all come together to make a breathtaking ceremony location.


The white 5 tier cake is very simple but when you add all the flowers and leaves it takes the cake to a whole other level. This cake looks beautiful and elegant but I also love the simplicity that makes it a stand out piece.

 Edward wore a black tux with a white/cream accessories. There is something about that look that always gets me. It just seems so classic and pulled together.

Bella's shoes are Manolo Blahnik called 'Swan Embellished Satin Pumps'. Sigh. They are simply incredible. 

 I personally think this hair clip is one of the most amazing details from this wedding. It make's Bella's simple updo become something you'll never forget. I think it's a great idea for inspiration for all you brides to be! There are so many hair clips out there that the possibilities are endless. This is a perfect DIY craft to take your wedding accessories up a notch.




Her dress... I'm pretty sure it speaks for itself. It's simple, sexy, beautiful, classy and romantic. It it helps that she has a great body under there. I think Bella gives Pippa Middleton a run for her money!!

This wedding makes me want to have an outdoor ceremony in the middle of a forest. I think it's so breathtaking that it almost makes the bugs and dirt completely worth it.

What do you guys think?

6 comments:

  1. Hi ~ thanks for following me on my blog ~ You have a cute blog and I am following you too.

    God Bless You,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Love! I've never seen that movie but I think I should just watch it to see the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love twilight too. No judgement. I love the name of your blog as well, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for not judging! I really do love the series. :)

      Delete
  4. Great idea about the hair clip! It's subtle and pretty but I haven't seen many brides do it. Good thinking girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)