Friday, May 11, 2012

:)


<3 

P.S - Happy FRIDAY! Have a fantastic weekend!
P.S.S - In the next week I am hoping to have my friend who is an incredible make up artist do a post and some tutorials on creating summer wedding make up looks. I'm hoping to convince her to be a regular on my blog doing hair and make up tutorials. 

4 comments:

  1. I love these images you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say I love the name of your blog. Very original and creative and I think you will go far in the wedding planner business with that type of creativity.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words! I really appreciate them :) I can't take all the credit for the name but I'm thankful for your vote of confidence.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)