Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My first wedding inspiration :)

Hi Lovelies!
Yesterdays post left me thinking about weddings even more than normal which I didn't realize was possible! With weddings on my mind I have decided to show you my favourite celebrity wedding. No, it isn't Will & Kate even though I'm positive I will be doing a post on their wedding at some point! This wedding made me want to be a wedding planner and I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at their pictures. :)


With out further ado, here is the wedding that started it all on October 26, 2002.
Jessia Simpson's wedding to Nick Lachey:


I think they look so incredibly happy in this picture and I'm a sucker for a lace dress!


I think that Jessica Simpson and wedding planner Mindy Weiss captured 'soft romance' perfectly. Candles and pink rose petals covered the church. The bride wore a custom made, strapless Vera Wang  (is there any other way to go?!) Accessories were done by Van Cleef & Arpels. The groom wore a Hugo Boss tux with a white silk tie. 




As well as being a sucker for lace I LOVE rose petals and candles at weddings.  Romance at it's best!




The bridesmaids also wore Vera Wang in an incredible champagne colour that I wish I could wear on my pale skin! I love everything about these dresses! The colour is perfect, the style is classic and it flatters all the girls figures. 


Every detail of Jessica Simpson's wedding is incredible.  The details are perfect and all have romantic touches. Even though there is a lot going on nothing over powers anything creating a flawless wedding theme.  Good job Ms. Weiss, there is a reason why you get paid thousands of dollars!




I'm so happy I got to do this post and share my favourite celebrity wedding with you! It just reinforced that I've made the right decision in perusing a career in wedding planning. :) :) 
Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Maybe her next wedding will top this? One can hope...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)