I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend :) My weekend was super busy because I was dog sitting along with meetings and some fun activities. I went to see the documentary I AM at a cute little theater in Hamilton. I AM was created by Tom Shadyac who was the director of Bruce Almighty and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective so before I even knew what the documentary was about I was looking forward to this film! I AM follows Tom after a cycling accident completely changed his life and his shows journey to question humanity on what is wrong with the world and how can we change it. In the documentary Tom Shadyac interviews people who have made a huge difference in society such as David Suzuki, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Lynne McTaggart. It's a extremely optimistic view of our world and it left me and most of the people in viewing feeling hopeful about making a difference. I would highly recommend watching I AM if you have a free night :)
As mentioned above I was dog sitting for the weekend and I forgot how much works dogs are. I am spoiled back in my hometown with a small Maltipoo so I definitely didn't realize how much energy a big dog can have! The 10 month old husky and sheppard cross had endless amounts of energy. She went on 3 walks a day and was constantly up for more. As much as I loved having the dog in the house, I am thankful that she goes home today...and so are my slippers. The pup on the right is the one I had the pleasure of spending time with this weekend:
And just because I love my own puppy, here is a picture of Bailey! Don't mind the way he is sitting - he does have 4 legs and is just a goof.
Now after ALL that rambling I have decided to start some weekly goals for my self. This week they include:
- Doing my Jillian Michael's work out DVD's at least 3 times.
- Contacting some local wedding planners to see about setting up a meeting to talk with them about their business and any advice they can give me on wedding planning. Ideally I would love to begin to volunteer with someone to gain some experience.
- Clean my super messy room!
- Find some form of container to keep all my jewellery in one place.
- Create my menu plan for the month since I didn't do that last week. Yes, you read that correctly and yes, I am crazy. I do plan all my meals out a month in advance because it saves me so much time and money! One of these days I will do a blog post on that.
Hopefully I can get all of those completed this week!
Talk to you soon!

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Your dog is simply adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow if you can do 1 month surely I can do 1 wek. You inspired me ;)
Thank you for the sweet email. You are doing a great job. Can't wait to see where you take this little space of yours.