Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pinterest

Hi Loves!
I'm not sure if you noticed or not but I finally got my Pinterest account set up and have a link connecting the two on the right of my blog. Check it out!
In honour of that being done I'm going to show you some of today's Pinterest inspirations :)

 How beautiful is this ceremony location? This is definitely easy to replicate and you can do it for cheap(ish) as well! I love expensive looking things for cheap :) See here for Pinterest link

 I love how these lanterns just change the entire feel of the room. They make it so cheerful and summery. You can buy them on ebay for very reasonable prices! They are a wonderful and inexpensive way to add charm to any wedding. See here for Pinterest link


 I love, love, LOVE this! You could fill this with anything and add to the charm of an outdoor wedding. I love that it's simple, adds character and is fairly inexpensive. You could also have a second wagon with a container in it for empties so that clean up is a breeze! See Pinterest link here

Who else thinks this is a fabulous wedding outfit! Best of all this dress is only $40 and the rest is easy to replicate for cheaper. Wear this and you'll surely get a dance with a cute groomsmen ;) See original link here for prices.

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your Pinterest page! You have some great ideas and I would love to see more.. :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)