Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Wedding Colour Combination

Hi Lovelies!
I'm feeling super summery today because tonight I'm off to my first baseball game of the year and I get to spend the evening in Toronto :) I've decided to do a post on a up hot 2012 summer colour combination to reflect my current mood.

Watermelon & Honeydew Green
I don't know about you but when I think of summer I definitely think about watermelon! I wasn't exactly sure I would like this combination and thought it would look childish but now that I see everything laid out I really like it!.When I pictured a watermelon & honeydew colour scheme this is what I had in mind:


From Pinterest
See dress link here

David's Bridal Dresses but in the colour below
From The Knot



These colours are perfect for an outdoor June wedding. I picture white chairs with white linens and simple accents in the pink and green (napkins, place cards, flowers) Maybe the groom is a tan suit? The groomsmen could have pink and green ties. I would put the bridesmaids in silver sandles and maybe even keep their hair down or loosely pinned up. I would keep everything about this wedding fairly simple to go with the summer feel :) What do you guys think? 
P.S after all these pictures I've realized I need to learn how to make nice collages so that my posts are not insanely long! 



6 comments:

  1. Great colors! If I would have had a summer wedding that green would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a winter wedding/reception, but if I had done summer ... these would have been my colors. truly. love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure about them but now I'm in love! I'm definitely going to have to look at your wedding pictures if you have them on your blog. I've always loved winter weddings!

      Delete
  3. I've never really thought about mint for a wedding, I always think about the richer colours like gold, navy or burgundy! It would be lovely though, every different! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love navy and grey for a wedding :) It's one of my favourite combinations. I've never really thought about burgundy but thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete
  4. love this. very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)