Friday, May 25, 2012

It's FRIDAY!

Happy Friday!
I feel like this week has just dragged on so I am glad it's almost over. I have an awesome weekend planned with some of my favourite people which is always a great thing.
I am going to start doing a post of Friday called 'Favourite Fridays' which include some of my favourite moments from the week.

1.) I gave my self a manicure last night with Essie's watermelon and use their 'good to go' as my top coat. I love the pinkish red colour against my pale skin. I did 3 coats of the top coat and it looks super rich and shiny :) This is definitely going to be my summer colour. I also appreciate that the top coat dries in 10 seconds! So awesome

2.) Banana popsicles. My favourite. I've already had two this week and I can't seem to get enough. I probably eat a million of them every summer plus you can't be 79 cents for a treat!



3.) I'm off to see Men in Black 3 with the boyfriend tonight. A perfect Friday date :)

4.) Sleeping in and relaxing on days off. With Monday being a Holiday I was able to sleep in, relax and do nothing all day - it was magical


I had a great week and I'm looking forward to an even better weekend. I hope you guys enjoy the sunshine and get to spend it with some special people :)

1 comment:

  1. Susan-Kate SandersMay 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM

    Banana flavoured anything reminds me of medicine..yuck! My daughter loves it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)