Friday, May 18, 2012

Exciting News!

Good Morning! :)
Happy Friday everyone!! I am incredibly excited for this long weekend and here is why:
1.) I get out of work at 1:30 because summer hours begin. It's the perfect way to end the week!
2.) I get to being phase 1 of 'Project Organize House' which you can read about here
3.) My best friend is coming down to visit me for a whole 36 hours! :) I met Zoe in my first year at McMaster and we've been together ever since. She moved back home which is 2 hours away last summer so we don't get to see each other a lot but it's always amazing when we do. Zoe is my main partner in crime and I'd definitely be lost with out her. We are having a games night/hang out with all of our friends on Saturday night and that is guaranteed to be absolutely wonderful!
4.) I get to have lunch with Zoe and one of our other best friends Kasia then I get to have dinner with my other best friend Natalie. I know that you're thinking I have waaaaay too many 'best friends'. Have I mentioned that I also live with another best friend? Haha. That only makes 4 in total which doesn't seem like a lot but  these girls are incredible and I'm definitely blessed to have them in my life.
5.) We get Monday off work and I am looking forward to sleeping in, working out and cleaning!

Now that I've told you all about my exciting weekend, I need to tell you about my very exciting news! I am going to be taking the Wedding Planners Course through the WPIC in a couple of weeks :) I'm ecstatic about this and I don't think I've stopped smiling yet. This week I will finalize and pay for the course and then I just have to wait. :) I'm finally able to begin perusing my dream and it's a wonderful feeling.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and enjoy your Friday!



3 comments:

  1. summer hours?! where do I find some of those??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! I go from an hour lunch to a half hour all week but it's SO worth it!

      Delete
  2. Best of luck, Mikayla... From what I have seen on her you will do great things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)