Monday, May 28, 2012

The Small Things Blog: Wrapped Bun

Hi Loves!
You should head on over to The Small Things Blog and check out Kate's tutorial for summer wedding hair. I've been reading her blog for a while and she can do some pretty great things! I love her tutorials!
I think this look would be lovely for weddings, showers or even date night!
What do you guys think! I am going to try to attempt this and I'll upload a picture when I do

The Small Things Blog: Wrapped Bun: Today's hair tutorial is perfect for a summer wedding, either for the bride, bridesmaid, or attendant! Your hair will be off your neck so...

2 comments:

  1. I'm incompetent when it comes to hair styles so I'm loving this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if it works for you! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)