Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for FRIDAY!

TGIF! I don't know about you but for me this week was loooooong. I am super excited for this long weekend which includes a pool party, BBQ, Euro finals, a festival, lots of food and unfortunately some studying. 


Some fun things about my week:
1.) Studying while catching up on my new favourite show "Suits".



2.) Aravind found this great website called "Rock My Run" which has seamless sets of playlists to keep you motivated during your run or work out. I am back on the work out train so I will definitely be using this to keep me motivated! http://www.rockmyrun.com/

3.) Frisbee! Although I didn't have the best game, my team won and we worked really hard to win! I was impressed with a bunch of our plays and I'm excited to finally get our shirts next week :) 


4.) My WPIC Wedding Coordinator course! It was a great but intense 2 days of classes but I the opportunity to learn about many aspects of wedding planning that would take me years to learn. I now know lots of little facts about weddings in general, running my business, media and much more. I'm excited to begin writing up my business plan and starting my business!


My week wasn't filled with super exciting things so I'm going to cap my list off at 4 today. I hope you guys have a change to link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk and that you guys a wonderful weekend!
Happy Canada Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)