Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for FRIDAY!

Happy Friday, Loves! I hope you all had a wonderful week!

5 of my favourite things from this week:
1.) Watermelon slices candy! Yumm. I got these for my birthday last week and have been pigging out  enjoying them in reasonable amounts all week

2.) Aravind graduated!! It was really exciting to watch him graduate and I'm so proud of him. He now has an Honours Bachelors of Science and made the Dean's Honour list. He has worked incredibly hard this year and deserves everything he received at his convocation.

3. We won our Ultimate Frisbee game! It was super windy and made the game last 2 hours but we made some really good plays and were able to pull off a win. :)

4.) Kasia who recently started blogging over at Armor & Adorn was filming a quick and easy summer make up look which will air in August on the local TV channel! I'm so proud of her!!! Kasia is an amazingly talented make up artist and I really hope this opens many doors for her.

5.) Last night my dad and step mom came down to celebrate my birthday so Aravind and I took them to a delicious Mediterranean restaurant. It was great spending the evening with them. I really wish we could see more of my family.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Talk to you on Monday :)

P.S - There were lots of pictures taken at Aravind's convocation buuuut they are on his mom's camera. I'm half way there! I remembered to take them but then I never took them off her camera. Next week my goal is to try to take at least 1 picture and download it! I really need to be investing in a camera.


5 comments:

  1. Newest follower on GFC and your bloglovin!

    Those candies look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Ultimate Frisbee..I'm going to have to ask my son to explain this to me. Sounds interesting...

    Conratulations to your boyfriend..I'm sure that was an exciting time for the both of you. God bless you two together. Maybe one day you'll be writing about your own wedding to him..?

    I liked the ideas below on the lantern and bathroom baskets. My niece is getting married in the fall so I will be showing her this blog.. keep it up!

    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanie! I hope your niece is able to find some inspiration on my blog. Best of luck to her!

      Delete
  3. Hey dear! I have no way of commenting back to you because you are a no reply blogger :(

    but the color is called e'nuf is e'nuf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird! I'm going to have to figure out how to change that! Thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)