Monday, June 4, 2012

Mirror, Mirror...

On Saturday night I went to see Snow White and the Huntsmen which is getting some mixed reviews. I personally liked it and didn't think it was a waste of money. Charlize Theron was excellent and Chris Hemsworth  (aka Thor) is just ridiculously good looking! The costumes were great and I was over all impressed.  I had some issues with some of the characters monologues not being very inspiring or eloquent and Snow White's (played by Kristen Stewart) appearance. I just wished Snow White was more fair, had black hair and red lips as was stated in the beginning of the movie. If you are looking for a decent movie to go see, you enjoy fair tales and/or like good looking men (ahem, Thor) I would definitely suggest Snow White and the Huntsmen.



Has anyone else seen it? What did you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)