Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mint Green!

Mint Green seems to always pop up every couple of years as a hot wedding colour and I am absolutely loving it this summer!

Some possible colour combinations:

  • Mint green and coral
  • Mint green and peach
  • Mint green, brown and white
  • Mint green and navy
  • Mint green and raspberry
  • Mint green, black and white
  • Mint green and lilac

My inspiration and second favourite mint colour combination. Mint, chocolate and white! Delicious!

My favourite colour scheme with mint green is definitely mint and navy! This is how I picture it:

  • Navy bridesmaid dresses with mint green jewellery.
  • Grey suits for the groom and groomsmen
  • Navy ties (with mint green accents if possible)
  • All white bouquets with navy ribbon
  • White boutonnieres
  • Mint green cake

What do you guys think? Also a big shout out to PicMonkey for making it extremely easy to create a collage! :)




3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this color! I like your idea of combining it with coral and peach best. That navy looks good with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to do mint and navy! Love it! I guess that is why I am dental hygenist and not a wedding planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl hey! This is totes fab!
    My dream wedding is coral and something so I think it may be mint now! Wicked! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)