Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Endings

Aravind and I are in the middle of watching 2 shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Happy Endings. Buffy is an amazing blast from the past! Part way through Buffy we fell in love with Happy Endings. I started watching it when it came out as part of my love for random comedy shows. I always have to give new TV series a chance and occasionally they turn out to be gems! Happy Endings was originally supposed to be a mid season filler but has just renewed for their 3rd season.Yay! :)

I'm constantly laughing and can't seem to get enough of this show! I may also be a little bit biased because the married couple often reminds me of my relationship with Aravind.


If you are in the market for a new show I would strongly recommend this one! Let me know if any of you guys start watching it. 





3 comments:

  1. Ok, if you insist. Like I need a reason to watch tv. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikayla! thanks for stopping by my page! I'm following you now. Please follow back. Thanks!

    ~Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely have to give this a try! I'm always looking for new shows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)