As you may or may not have noticed I have been on a little blogging break! Between my birthday and getting my new blog design up and running I haven't had time for much posting. What do you guys think of my new blog? I'm completely in love and I wanted to spend a moment to thank Andrea over at Pics-O-Andrea! She was absolutely amazing to work with and was so helpful! She even went the extra mile and loaded my blog for me. Andrea has very reasonable prices and I would highly recommend her if you are thinking about a blog make over. Check out her blog when you have a moment! :)
I would also like to mention that I am going to try to do as many posts as possible on affordable weddings. I truly do love weddings and I believe they should be celebrated but they should focus on the marriage that is starting out and not just a party. I believe you can have a beautiful wedding at an affordable price and still have money to put towards a house, paying off debt or for whatever else is important to you. My goal is to help you guys come up with these affordable solutions as best as I can!
I'm glad to be back blogging and have a lot of great posts in the works! I am also in the middle of planning to have a guest blogger on here in the next week. I am quite excited for that! :)
I hope everyone had an incredible weekend, enjoyed the sunshine and has a hassle free work week.
Here are some Pinterest Inspirations that I'm loving today:
I love lanterns for out door weddings. Lanterns are fairly cheap on eBay and make a big statement. They come in a large amount of colours and sizes. You could always take this a step further and add something to some of the lanterns like glitter, crystals, butterflies, flowers or initials.
I absolutely love the look of these chairs however it would get quite pricey to decorate them all this way. I would just do the chairs on the end which would still look great and keep your costs down!
LOVE the reeds in the sand! Affordable and looks great. You may want to take it a step further and add a pop of colour in a ribbon around the base of the reeds.
I love photo's that capture the couples real personality. For a fun loving couple I think this is a great shot! :)
Perfect for a country chic wedding! You could also use this idea for centerpieces to tie the wedding together.
On Pinterest it said to use pictures of the bride growing up on the one side of the isle and pictures of the groom on the other side of the isle. That's what I call a walk down memory lane!






Welcome back! I love the new look! Excited to read about affordable weddings. You have found some good ideas there all ready. I like the photos down the lane and those jars!
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas..love the picture frame ideas..
ReplyDeleteAlso showing this to my niece.. God has given you a great gift.
Joanie