Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up. Again, if two lie together, they are warm; but how can one be warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him.




1 comment:

  1. God is so good...this is a great passage to remind us the special gift HE gives us...our soulmates..
    I've been married to my soulmate for 27 years now..
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)