Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Busy Bee!



Lately I have been quite the busy bee! As you may or may not know I had my Wedding Coordinator's course this weekend and it was amazing! I learned so much and I can't wait to keep learning. I have an exam in a week and until then I will be studying as much as I can. The course covered absolutely everything and gave me all the skills and practical knowledge I will need to help further my career.

I apologize if my blogging is scarce this week but I want to try to learn as much as possible over the next week so that I can ace my exam as well as absorb everything I can about wedding planning.

P.S - isn't that picture adorable? I was looking up pictures of the insect and since it gave me goosebumps, I decided to go with an adorable baby. Who doesn't like an adorable baby picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)