Monday, June 4, 2012

Something Blue!

Happy Monday!
How amazing is this colour by Essie? It's called 'Borrowed & Blue'! I think this would be super cute on a bride's toes :)

Here are some other something blue ideas to help cope with your Monday blues.

Blue Garters like this one from Who Made That Bow on Etsy.
Isn't that gorgeous?! I love how delicate and romantic they look. Check out Etsy for other custom made blue garters.

Lillig Shoes from Aldo for $59.98. I think you could add some crystals, feathers or flowers and take inspiration from Bella Swan's shoes in Twilight (I blogged about them here ) to make a fabulous pair of shoes.

Hair pins from Esty Shop NorthWestBridal



  • blue panties
  • a blue flower in your bouquet (you can have it hidden in the middle if blue doesn't go with your colour scheme) 
  • painting the bottoms of your shoes blue
  • your wedding date stitched into your gown in blue thread
  • blue jewellery
  • paint the inside of your shoes blue
  • put 'I do' or your wedding date on the bottom of your shoes with something blue like marker, jeweled stickers, pen
  • blue eye shadow 
  • write your vows in blue ink or blue stationary 
  • blue clutch
  • blue handkerchief 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)