Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

TGIF! It's finally Friday and I couldn't be more excited. I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

My favourite things from this week are:
1.) Thai Food! On Wednesday my department at work went for Thai food and did it up family style. We had a whole bunch of dishes brought to the table and were able to eat little bits of everything. Lately I hear more and more people doing this for wedding receptions and I love it! I think it's a great way to keep everyone happy and well fed.

2.) My weekly ultimate frisbee game. Hamilton reached a scorching temperature of 41° C so we were definitely sweating buckets! We lost but it was a great game! The other team has improved greatly and it was  a very good challenge.
3.) Kitten snuggles in the morning. I've been living at Aravind's since he had surgery and their house has sort of adopted a cat. I will explain more about that later but 2 mornings this week, Max has come into the bedroom to snuggle until I get up for work. Hearing him purr puts a smile on my face all morning.
Sorry this picture is so dark! I hope you can see it!
4.) Rainy evenings.♥ I made some dinner, crawled into bed and caught up on a few shows. It was a perfect night!
5.) My wedding coordinator course is FINALLY here! I will be learning all about weddings this weekend and  I can't wait to tell you guys all about my course. I am incredibly excited and a little bit nervous. Wish me luck!

Have a fabulous weekend! :)


4 comments:

  1. Wedding coordinator course! That sounds so fun! I bet you will have a blast! Love me some kitten snuggle time too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassandra! I just got back from my first day and even though I'm exhausted I am super happy and full of knowledge. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

      Delete
  2. I have a serious craving for some Thai food now, mmm! Your wedding coordinator course sounds AMAZING! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      Thanks for the message and the follow :) I can't wait to get to know you more!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)