Thursday, July 5, 2012

Trash the Dress

How do you guys feel about "Trash the Dress" photos? I personally love them (although I really think it's safe to say that I love everything about weddings) I think they are a great way to continue the wedding fun after your big day is over and to get some amazing pictures. If you happen to be doing a destination wedding, I would strongly recommend doing your "trash the dress" pictures on the beach and in the water. 

1.) Blue Lens Photography  2.) Diego Munoz  3.) Artur Lastowsk 4.) Chris Boar

Marcin Labedzki


I wasn't able to copy any pictures from Joey Kennedy's website but go take a look! His pictures on Jamie and Steven's "Trash the Dress" are incredible! How amazing are the fountain photos?! http://www.joeykennedyphotography.com/blog/?p=1452

Jamie also is a wedding planner and has a very cool website: http://www.weddobsessed.com/
I will admit I spent a good amount of time looking at her website so give it a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)