Hi Everyone!
I know I have been an awful blogger recently but life has thrown me a bit of an (expected) curve ball. My contract at my current company ended so I was super busy getting my desk ready before I left. I have also been working really hard on creating my website, ordering business cards and doing everything I can to further my business. Once I stopped blogging, it became really easy for me to stop and I apologize for that. I also apologize to everyone who has messaged me about doing a guest blog post on marriage advice. Those will be starting again on Tuesday!
I have been so thankful to everyone who has put the time and effort into helping my business succeed and I am proud to announce that I just assisted in my first wedding (I will do a post on that later this week) and I am assisting in another wedding in September. Things for Eat, Drink & Be Married Events are looking up!
I'd love for you to check out my new website and facebook page and let me know what you think!
My new website: www.eatdrinkandbemarriedevents.com
My new facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/EatDrinkandBeMarriedEvents
Anyways I am glad to be back and I can't wait to catch up with all of you :)
Thanks for sticking around!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)