I would add a ribbon or something to the background to make these boutonnieres look more like boutonnieres instead of looking like the groomsmen stole the ring bearers toy before heading down the isle.
Monday, July 30, 2012
A Twist on Traditional Boutonnieres
On Thursday I posted about non-traditional necklaces for the bride which you can read here. I think bold necklaces are a great way for the bride to make a statement but why should she have all the fun? I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was a super unique and creative way for the groom to stand out. These boutonnieres are playful, colourful and will surely make a statement.
I would add a ribbon or something to the background to make these boutonnieres look more like boutonnieres instead of looking like the groomsmen stole the ring bearers toy before heading down the isle.
What do you guys think? My favourite is definitely Iron Man! It also took me a moment to realize the last figurine was Jesus!
I would add a ribbon or something to the background to make these boutonnieres look more like boutonnieres instead of looking like the groomsmen stole the ring bearers toy before heading down the isle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)