As I begin my journey to planning my wedding, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce you to the the Mr. and tell you a little bit about us.
Aravind and I met in our first year at McMaster University sometime in September 2007. Unfortunately, it wasn't love at first sight or anything close to it. We were involved in the same group on campus and ended up having most of the same friends. Over the course of the year those friends started to hang out outside of school and eventually became our core university friends. During the 2008 school year, Aravind and I would spend lots of time talking on msn messenger (a little nostalgia right there) and slowly became better friends. This friendship would continue to grow in laughter, conversations about life, future plans and truly getting to know each other. Fast forward to March 2012 when our love lives were definitely not something to write about so we began going to the movies, having dinner and moving into the 'grey' zone. I remember telling myself that I couldn't possibly like Aravind in that way but before I knew what hit me, I had fallen for that loud and wild first year with long hair who wore XL sweaters and had an even larger personality. Somehow I had found the one I had been looking for this whole time and he was right in front of me. Aravind is still loud and wild but he is also extremely hard working, kind, sweet, and I'm sure I could just go on forever. He makes me laugh every single day and most importantly, my family adores him. We may not have the perfect love story but it is perfect to me. We have a relationship built on a strong friendship, trust and a copious amount of laughter. I get butterflies when I think about September 4, 2015 - the day when I get to marry my best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)