Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Exciting News

As I'm typing this blog post I've realized 2 things:
1.) I have not blogged in a long time! Opps. Sorry about that one!
2.) I'm a little sad to see February go. I love that February is still fresh in the new year. We can make changes and still work on making those resolutions come true. February gives us hope that spring is around the corner and during February, my favourite holiday takes place, Valentine's Day. I know, technically it isn't an actual holiday but I honestly love it! I love being able to buy or make treats and little cards for all those around you. To me Valentine's Day isn't strictly for romance, it's about showing everyone around you how much they mean to you! I like to send cards, texts and make phone calls to those that mean the world to me. I think it makes the world a nicer placer. What can I say? I love everything to do with love!

On February 4th, I received another reason to love February even more. As some of you may know, I got engaged to my best friend and love of my life. (insert happy dance!) Aravind and I are working on finalizing a date and a venue as well as getting ready to throw a colourful, loud and love filled Sri Lankan/Canadian wedding next September. I will be blogging about my experiences and some details about my wedding along the way! I hope you guys will stick around and follow my journey as a wedding planner to becoming a Mrs!

Next on the blog: The Story of Us! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)