A+J. The Results
Oh boy! I couldn't be more proud of this wedding! Not only was the bride my best friend but as you may recall this was a budget wedding. Yes, that's right - the words budget and beautiful wedding CAN go in a sentence together. Amanda and I worked for months planning every detail and calculating totals to make sure this wedding was under $10,000. Was it hard? Yes. Was it worth every late night and countless phone calls to find the perfect vendor to match our price point? Absolutely! We came in just under budget and planned this wonderful day in just under 8 months.
I can't thank everyone who played such a huge part in making this day a success. You are all amazing.
I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I do. Happy 4 month anniversary, Amanda & Jamie! xo
Photographer: Moments Like This Photography
Make Up: Kasia Wiszomirski
Venues: Mount Hamilton Baptist Church and Polish Union Hall Burlington
Event Planning: Eat, Drink & Be Married Events
Day Of Lead Planner: I Do's by Dawn
Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero - Adorae
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)