Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Being the Hostess with the Mostess
With the holidays quickly approaching, I'm sure some of you are planning parties to share in the holiday spirit with your family and friends. Here is my guide to help you become the Hostess with the Mostess with little stress! Happy Planning, dolls!
____________________
1.) Send out your invites early! At least a month in advance to allow for your guests to properly plan (to find a babysitter, make sure that they are definitely free for your wonderful party!)
2.) After you have your guest list, I suggest making a rough draft of the menu. Remember to keep in mind allergies and dietary restrictions. Adding some healthy options is always a good idea!
3.) Two weeks before your event, finalize guest attendance and your menu. Get some of the shopping out of the way so you don't stress a few days before the party.
4.) Create a manageable plan for prepping/serving food and drinks.
5.) One week before begin cleaning your house. On the morning of the party it is easy to quickly tidy if all the clutter is gone and is less stressful!
6.) Make sure to have some music playing and light some candles. They are great for ambiance.
7.) Remember to relax and enjoy! You have prepped ahead of time so no need to stress. The holidays are meant for spending time with the people you love.
Happy Holidays!
P.S I'd love to hear/see how your parties went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)