All over again.. exactly what Eat, Drink & Be Married Events is doing. We have had an amazing two years and I have grown this business into something that I never thought was possible. I've made some amazing friends, made a few mistakes and had the pleasure of helping many couples on the happiest day of their lives. I'm so thankful for everything that I have experienced but we are getting ready to re-brand and re-start. 2015 is going to introduce a new look and be the start of something wonderful. I really do hope you stay tuned to see what we have planned for you. Over the next 12 weeks, there will be a lot of changes and I can't wait to kick off another year with a fresh start.
Eat, Drink & Be Married Events is starting our change this Saturday at the Brand Bash Workshop where I will mix & mingle with some fabulous like minded ladies and learn all about how to use branding to grow our business. Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter in 3 days to see what we are learning! I can't wait!
SO excited for what the future holds! xo


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)