Oh my! I can't contain my excitement right now. In the middle of March, I received an email asking me if I would be interested in leading an information session at the Hamilton Public Library Ancaster Branch on wedding trends, DIY projects and budget tips on May 1st. How could I say no?!
I can't wait until next week when I am able to share some insight with fellow brides and spend my evening talking everything wedding related! Sounds like a wonderful night to me! I even have some fellow vendors joining me which I will be announcing over the next few days! Keep an eye my social media feeds for more information.
RSVP at 905-648-6911 to reserve your spot!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)