Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Table Numbers

Table numbers a great way to add that little something extra to your tables that will definitely 'wow' your guests! 

Table numbers can be DIY (do it yourself) or you ask crafty friends/family/wedding coordinator for help and/or ideas. On Instagram I posted a picture of the table numbers Amanda and I have been working on for A + J's wedding! (If you have Instagram you can check me out at http://instagram.com/edandbmevents.) These glitter table numbers turned out fabulously and I can't wait to show you guys how they look on the tables on August 17th! 

If you aren't into DIY or have the time, make sure to check out Etsy to see what they have that might work with your theme. 


Here are some DIY ideas that I found on Pinterest:




And here are some great Etsy links to check out:

Calligraphy Flourish Luminary Centerpiece by 


Acrylic Table Numbers by 


Wooden Table Numbers by 



I'd love to see some examples if you did something different for your wedding's table numbers!

Mikayla xo 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)