A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of working with Kasia from Moments Like This Photography who also did Amanda & Jamie's wedding and engagement photos. I was a little bit nervous for my first ever personal shoot but Kasia was wonderful and made the whole process super easy! If only she could edit me to look like this all the time! I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of this super talented lady on here!
Another big thanks to the other Kasia in my life for doing my make up!
A Kasia squared day = a fabulous day!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)