Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Updated website..and other ramblings

Hi Loves,
I have spent the morning updating my website and I'm pretty happy with the outcome. For someone who isn't great with computers, I have to say I am very proud of myself for being able to do work on a website. I will continuously be updating it but for the time being this is the new(ish) face of Eat, Drink & Be Married Events:



If you or anyone you know that lives in the Hamilton ON area is wanting some extra help for their wedding, please let me know! I'd love to help.

I'm working hard to try and grow my business over the next year so with 4 assisted weddings and 2 events in 2012 and 2 upcoming weddings in 2013, I am gaining experience and loving every minute of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)