Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Decorating Wedding Cars

Are you getting a limo for your big day? It seems that most of my brides are choosing to either borrow or use their own vehicles to help save money which I think it a great idea! (Sorry to all limo drivers out there! I still think they are a great way to keep everyone together!) 

I think that there are so many fabulous and cost effective ways to make your get away car just as special as a limo.


What do you think? Would you do any of these for your get away car?
These would also look great on a limo (or any type of car!) if you end up going that route.

*all images found on Pinterest and Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)