Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Colour Schemes

With students starting back to school last week and everyone getting back into routine, I started thinking about my favourite season - FALL! I'm not a huge fan of summer (I know, I know! Please don't hate me) because I burn very easily, I dislike sweating and I personally enjoy fall clothing much more than summer clothing. I love wearing jeans with boots and a light cardigan. I love pumpkins, changing leaves, the crisp air and hot apple cider. 

In honour of my favourite season fast approaching I thought it would be fun to do a fall wedding colour post. 
The traditional colours:

  • burnt orange and brown
  • green and brown
  • red, yellow and orange
  • anything with brown and burnt orange! 
Some unique colour combos:
  • navy, white, and a soft orange
  • grey, raspberry or wine with ivory
  • eggplant and olive green
  • eggplant, fushia and burnt orange
  • burnt orange and turquoise
  • hunter green and grey

What do you think? I say jump out of the box and forget the traditional colours! I'm especially fond of the navy, white and soft orange colour palette as well as the grey, raspberry or wine with ivory. <3 I think both would love fabulous against the outdoor colours that fall brings. I just decided I need to bring these colours into my wardrobe this season. I love reasons for shopping almost as much as I love weddings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)