Friday, August 17, 2012

Morning After Photos

Yes, you read that properly. Over at Refinery 29 was an article on how more and more couples are partaking in something called "Morning After Photography" where the newly wed couple is photographed in their honeymoon suite the morning after they say "I do". 

Well this might be a great idea for some couples I can't imagine actually doing this. For starters I would be completely exhausted from the previous day and definitely would not want to have to wake up for hair and make up (which I assume most of these women are doing before being photographed). I'm not married but I also can't imagine wanting to share the first day of being married with a photographer. I plan to spend that day with my new husband, talking about our wedding day, sleeping..and doing other bedroom activities. 

The first imagine I came across is actually sort of cute and I could definitely picture this in a magazine.



But the rest...uggh.. not as cute. Maybe it's because I'm definitely not a model but I don't think I would ever be comfortable enough to say "sure Mr. Photographer, come join us in the shower to get these photos". Eek!



What do you guys think? Would you do Morning After Photos?
P.S HAPPY FRIDAY! Have an incredible weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)