Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Headshots!

I just found out that my dear friend Kasia over at Armor & Adorn included me in one of her blog posts! Kasia took some headshots for me 1 week ago and I think they turned out great for amateur work. Kasia has always been a Photoshop wiz (at least in my opinion) 

Check out her post on Eat, Drink & Be Married Events here and while you are at it check out the rest of her blog. 

Her hard work on my first ever headshot:

Now I'm definitely NOT a model. I actually take some of the most awkward pictures you have ever seen so I give Kasia all the credit for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)