Monday, July 22, 2013

A New Start

Oh hello..
It's been a little while, friends. I took an unexpected month off from the social media and business world and it has been wonderful. Life got a little overwhelming and it was great to step back to spend with the ones that I love and to just be. I got my priorities back in order which means great things for Eat, Drink & Be Married Events! Keep an eye out for a new website and blog, details wrapping up A+J's fabulous 10K wedding as well as lots more. I'm pretty excited to see what the end of summer has to bring as we celebrate our one year of being in business!

And just to keep you in the loop, here is what my month of rest looked like according to my iphone:



 In order of pictures - I celebrated a birthday surrounded by my loved ones, I packed up for Canada Day weekend in Ottawa with some of my closest friends, we celebrated Amanda at her bachelorette, Parliament Hill on Canada Day, working on Amanda's fabulous brooch bouquet (stay tuned for more pictures on that!), fireworks in Ottawa, McCaffrey's Bridal in Ottawa, cat cuddles with Max and Kingston with Aravind. 

I had a wonderful month of no stress but I am very happy and grateful to be back and in full swing! 

Happy Planning,
Mikayla 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)