Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blessed

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and got to spend it with loved ones. Over here at Eat, Drink & Be Married, Christmas was filled with family, friends and food! It was incredible to spend 3 full days with our loved ones and it made me thankful for 2012. This year has been challenging at it's worst but I have had such amazing people supporting me and are always full of encouragement.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all my readers. I know I don't always post regularly and can often be found on my Facebook page but this blog was such a wonderful start to my wedding career and will always make me smile.

Happy New Year my loves and I wish you all the best for 2013!
xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)