Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings

Again..I've been very tardy with my posts. Life has been very interesting lately and unfortunately blogging hasn't come first. I have been up to date with my Facebook page so you can always check that out for more wedding ideas (https://www.facebook.com/EatDrinkandBeMarriedEvents) but I am happy to announce that I am back (yes, again..) with some fabulous new ideas and I have a bunch of blog posts ready to go! 

This past weekend was the Canadian Thanksgiving and Eat, Drink & Be Married has SO, SO, SO much to be thankful for! I am thankful for:

  • My amazingly wonderful friends and family
  • Everyone who supports my crazy dream of being a wedding planner and starting up my own business.
  • My puppy. I love going home to spend time with him
  • Diet coke, Pinterest and peanut butter M&M's.
  • Having a roof over my head, a warm bed and a fridge full of food.
  • Having wonderful readers who continue to read my blog! :) You guys are awesome!

I hope everyone felt as much love I as did this weekend! Happy Fall :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! You really make me smile each time I read a comment and I promise to do my very best to respond to each and every one. Thanks for making my day! :)